We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo & River Safari

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Zoo & River Safari

Hi, I'm going to Singapore in July and was wondering if anyone knew if I bought a zoo and River Safari ticket is it possible to go between the zoo and the river safari when I want? I was hoping to do the breakfast with the animals, then the boat ride and then back to teh zoo for a wander and elephant ride and then back to River safari for a look around?

Thanks

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,503 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoo & River Safari

Stefwoz, hello and welcome to TA forums!

Have a look at park hopper ticket option:

zoo.com.sg/visitor-info/park-hopper-specials…

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoo & River Safari

Hey there. Welcome to singapore in advance . Yes you may . The zoo will keep you pretty occupied with all the shows www.zoo.com.sg/shows-feedings/show-times.html

Be sure to catch the first timing of every show . Then you may proceed to river safari at about 2 pm .

Other than the red pandas and panda you will be quite disappointed with the animals there .It only took me 2 hrs to complete the viewing

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
52,503 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zoo & River Safari

With PANDAs how could anyone be disappointed????!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zoo & River Safari

Hey there. Welcome to singapore in advance . Yes you may . The zoo will keep you pretty occupied with all the shows www.zoo.com.sg/shows-feedings/show-times.html

Be sure to catch the first timing of every show . Then you may proceed to river safari at about 2 pm .

Other than the red pandas and panda you will be quite disappointed with the animals there .It only took me 2 hrs to complete the viewing

Well if you are just there for the panda . Then it's fine

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zoo & River Safari

Hello Stefwoz,

Zoo and River Safari are adjacent to each other. Also Night Safari is just a minute away from Zoo.

Kindly buy the Boat Ticket immediately on reaching Zoo/River Safari. Time Slot is crucial to decide per your choice. The Boat ride slots are every 30 minutes. Boat Tickets are limited and to avoid dis-appointment do buy the Ticket first.

We did the Zoo in the first half till 1.30 pm. Than quick lunch and proceeded for our Boat Ride of 3.30 pm.

For the Boat Ride you have to walk for at least 15-20 minutes upon entering the Safari and on the way you can see one of two parts of the park. The Panda Point is near to Boat Station.

Kindly allow at least 3-4 hours for River Safari its very informative and a good collection.

Zoo has a nice play area with Water rides for kids. Apart for other shows like High Flyer, etc.

The Polar Bear is amazing. One can view Polar Bear even from River Safari.

Do else try and cover Night Safari, which opens at 7.00 pm. Tram Ride of approx 40 minutes hear is really worth after a long day at Zoo and River Safari. Tram Ride covers all the major views of Animals at Night Safari. The Amphi theatre show at NIght Safari is awsome and also the Thumbakar show.

You can jump to any of the 2 Parks according to your convenience. Don't forgot to get the Stamp on your palm before you exit any park.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chirag Shah

6. Re: Zoo & River Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:17