My parents (abt 60 years old) plan to visit Singapore in a few days, especially when the raingods are having fun!
They cannot walk for more than a mile at a stretch and are on a budget. My mom loves gardens and is excited to see the numerous nurseries/gardens. Just a few questions for experts here:
- Does it rain all day in S'pore? Is there a way to visit the gardens still?
- Other recommended things to do for older folks?
- Are there any good tour companies that my parents can avail services for a day or two to see around the main spots?
- Where can they go for good, cheap food?
- Best places recommended for shopping?
Thank you very much!