We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

Hi All, I have been reading comments of late that the Songs of the Sea wasn't all that great, just wondering if anyone has been to the new Wings of Time show and is it better than the old show? Worth going or other option we are hoping to see the lazer light show near the Marina bay hotel, which is free, would this be a better option? thanks in advance.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,966 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

RobinsonCruisers, hi

Apparently you`ll be the first of TA members to check the NEW show, we`ll be happy to read your review afterwards...............

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,595 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

Wings of Time was way better than than the Marina Bay show. And way better than Songs of the Sea. they have cut down on the singing and got rid of a lot the miming. Alas they have out the prices up and have introduce dual pricing which I am not fond of.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

Thanks mankster for your helpful reply and glad I'm not the first one to have to see the new show. I had deleted it from my itinerary after reading reviews so will one add it back to my Sentosa island day. Thanks again and yes I'll share my thoughts on our return.

4. Re: Is the new Wings of Time better than the old Songs of Sea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 07:16