We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 on Claymore serviced apartments

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
467 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
8 on Claymore serviced apartments

Hi

I was wondering if anyone was able to comment on 8 on Claymore?

Their studio apartments are very reasonably priced especially if purchased ahead of time.

Many thanks

Mandy

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel
Level Contributor
19,414 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 on Claymore serviced apartments

Hello,

It's reviews are in the link below.The photos taken by recent guests look nice. If you want specific information from people who have stayed you can expand most of the reviews by clicking on the tiny "more" link and at the bottom of the review is a link saying "ask......(avatar name of the reviewer) a question about 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences". A text box comes up where you can ask that particular reviewer for more detail. I find many people do answer and it's helpful.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g294265-d220…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
467 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 on Claymore serviced apartments

Thank you so much for replying Avanti! I did have a look at the reviews, it is good to know about asking reviewers questions, thanks for the insight. I just thought that maybe one of the experts on the forum may have stayed at 8 on Claymore. I have certainly valued other replies that I have read on the forum.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
467 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 on Claymore serviced apartments

Thank you so much for replying Avanti! I did have a look at the reviews, it is good to know about asking reviewers questions, thanks for the insight. I just thought that maybe one of the experts on the forum may have stayed at 8 on Claymore. I have certainly valued other replies that I have read on the forum.

4. Re: 8 on Claymore serviced apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16