We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa

Kent
Level Contributor
946 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Sentosa

Hello there, I don't know if anyone can help to settle my curiosity but in May we visited Sentosa and noticed they we constructing what seams to be towers and I have tried looking it up but I can find out what they are to be, any idea ?????

Thank you

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
11,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentosa

Maybe this:

The Sentosa Bungy will be open at the end of 2013 at Siloso Beach. It's not just any bungy, of course, but a double swing, where you can either race or crisscross with a fellow adrenaline junkie.

Or this at Palawan Beach:

A 11,500-square-meter Family Entertainment Center, which will house the country's first KidZania -– complete with its own declaration of independence and national anthem –- will open in late 2014 or early 2015.

U can read how Sentosa re invent itself in this News Articles:

…cnn.com/sentosa-rebirth-historic-island-re-…

Kent
Level Contributor
946 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentosa

Thank you for filling me in, as it was only 2 months ago and still under construction I think it was more likely to be the Family Entertainment Center perhaps on our next holiday in Singapore we will go and look at the finished article.

3. Re: Sentosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16