We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollywood Dream parade & Lake Hollywood Spectacular @ USS

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Hollywood Dream parade & Lake Hollywood Spectacular @ USS

Do we need to buy tickets to see HDP and LHS?

I will be visiting Universal Studios on a Thursday (to avoid the weekend crowds) and as per the Schedule Calender both HDP & LHS are on Saturday. I might be visiting Sentosa on Sat again for Skyline Luge & SEA Aquarium. Will it possible for me to see the HDP & LHS without buying the USS tickets?

Or shell I change my USS visit day to Saturday (16 Aug). Here I am presuming that both HDP & LHS are worth seeing.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

Edited: 17 July 2014, 18:12
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,675 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollywood Dream parade & Lake Hollywood Spectacular @ USS

I would still go on a weekday to avoid the crowds rather that go n a Saturday and see those shows. Anyway, with a young child you not going to mange nearly 11 hours there. Make sure you arrive a USS before the doors open in the mornng,

2. Re: Hollywood Dream parade & Lake Hollywood Spectacular @ USS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:17