I have prepared the following 4 day plan for my Singapore trip in Mid August (13 to 16).
Any comments & suggestions on the below itinerary?
* Arrive at 7:30 am
* First tings First - Buy Sim cards for our Mobiles for ease of connectivity. I am hoping these can be obtained from Airport ? or from Malls .
* Reach my Mandarin Orchard Hotel. Unfortunately their check in time is 2:00 pm, but given the location this is a small sacrifice to make. So spend first few hours exploring Orchard Road-Have meals at Food Republic nearby.. I have heard great reviews.. Good chance for us to explore various cuisines .
* In afternoon after relaxing up a bit , Visit Merlion and nearby areas, Close evening at Gardens by Bay and watch the night light show at the gardens and Head back to Hotel.
* Full day at USS starting 10:00 am (not opting for Sentosa as USS seems busy enough)
* Question.... does USS have Trams like in Zoo for covering distances? This would help my Mother who is traveling and has trouble walking long distances with us else, I will check is Wheel chairs are feasible at USS.
* Go for Singapore Flyer , if we are not too tired.
*Explore more of Orchard rd in night ...Not sure till what times Malls are usually open.
* Early morning visit River Safari by 10 am, Mainly for Pandas and
* Then spend time till about 3:00 pm at Z00
* Go to Little India by 4:00 pm and spend rest of evening there. Want to See Mustafa center as well as this seems to be a 'must do' in little India.
* Early morning visit Jurong Bird park by 10:00 am
* By 3:00 pm Visit Gardens by Bay for Cloud Forest and Flower Dome
* Maybe something else to squeeze in by end of day
DAY 5 - Fly back home with sweet memories
Let me know if anything Interesting that I am missing and should include.