We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
34 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

Hi,

We (4 adults + 1 5yr child) are planning to take a bus travel from Singapore (stay at Little India) to Kuala Lumpur (stay at KL Sentral). We would like to start in afternoon and reach KL before 8 PM.

Some of the bus options I have short listed are

Qistna Express SVIP Depart at 12:30; SGD 23; Little India to TBS

OneTravel & Tours (Five Stars Express) SVIP 30; Depart at 13:30; SGD 31.50; Golden Mile Complex to Berjaya Times Square or TBS

Golden Coach Express; Depart at 13:15; SGD 28; Pickup: Key Point (Beach Road) to Berjaya Times Square

KKKL Express; Depart 13:30; SGD 20; Katong V Mall (Village Hotel Katong)(Marine Parade) to Berjaya Times Square

Nice++30; Depart at 13:00; SGD 41; THE PLAZA@BEACH RD to TBS

Aeroline; Depart at 13:30; SGD 46; Harbourfront & KLCC

As the rates vary from SGD 20 to SGD 46, I am little confused. Hence request your suggestion on which bus operator to choose. My initial preference is Qistna or One Travel & Tours, based on price and pick-up point.

Will there be in-between stops for food and restroom break.?

I hope all the buses are air conditioned, there was no explicit mention of the same any where.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Monster Day Tours
Walking Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours
MAM Holidays Singapore
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Wild Discoverer Tour
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11,010 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

Aeroline is the best among the List.

Good Comfortable Double deck bus :D

First coach from Novena to Bangsar also nice:

http://www.firstcoach.com.my/schedule.php

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
34 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

Thanks for the reply. Aeroline costs almost twice the Qistna Express!!!

I am planning on a budget trip only. So if there is nothing negative about others, I would prefer to consider those options.

South Pole
Level Contributor
745 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

If those rates are per person, sometimes Air Asia flights can be cheaper.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

@Karthik 167,

Coach operators with a reasonable reputation are:

1. Aeroline

2. Transtar

3. Grassland

You are unlikely to get opinions (neither negative nor positive) about Qistna Express on the forum because not many people probably have used this operator. Traveling in a foreign country, I would definitely avoid a tour operator whose credentials are unknown even if he offers a cheap price.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

Taken only Aeroline before, it is good, it has a meal box + movie to watch on board. Most of the buses will stop at least once for a toilet break unless there is a traffic jam at the customs then they may skip it to make up time.

Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

In case someone reads it in the future - stay away from Qistna Express. I really don't know how come they get high rating on Easybook - must be some scam.

Very bad experience. they hold you standing for an hour without any information and then end up putting passengers from two busses into one - I booked a single seat and obviously didn't get it. they treat people like cargo here.

7. Re: Singapore to Kuala Lumpur bus options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2016, 05:16