We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendoza to Iguazu to Patagonia for approximately 10 days?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mendoza to Iguazu to Patagonia for approximately 10 days?

Planning a trip in mid December which will start in Mendoza. We would like to spend a couple days in Mendoza, a couple of days in Iguazu and the rest of the time in Patagonia - interested in mountains, glaciers,day hiking, lakes and to hopefully see some penguins. Is this possible and any advice would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Mendoza
Mendoza
Province of Mendoza, Argentina
Iguazu National Park
Iguazu National Park
Province of Misiones, Argentina
Patagonia
Patagonia
Argentina
1 reply
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mendoza to Iguazu to Patagonia for approximately 10 days?

If I had 10 days, I'd spend it in Mendoza and Iguazú. Patagonia I'd skip it for next trip since you may need much more time.

Moreover, Patagonia is enormous. You may visit Bariloche in 4 days, Puerto Madryn in 2, Calafate in 3, Ushuaia in 2, plus each and every flight conection you need to do... they result in another 10 days more or less. It's hyphotetical, but just to take into consideration, you should need more time to spend in Patagonia. If I were you, I'd be more foucused on Mendoza and surroindungs, and Iguazu of course from both sides.

Mentioned in this post
Mendoza
Mendoza
Province of Mendoza, Argentina
Patagonia
Patagonia
Argentina
Puerto Madryn
Puerto Madryn
Province of Chubut, Argentina
Ushuaia
Ushuaia
Province of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Iguazu National Park
Iguazu National Park
Province of Misiones, Argentina
Reply to: Mendoza to Iguazu to Patagonia for approximately 10 days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted