We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 weeks what do you recommend

dublin
9 posts
Save Topic
6 weeks what do you recommend

i am gonna be flying into buenos aires on oct 1st i have six weeks before i gotta fly out via santiago and i am wondering what should i try take in. hope to spend about two weeks exp[loring argentina , want to take in the falls and see as much as possible . also hoping to take in machu pinchu so apart from that i am pretty flexible , what would you recommend . ? best way to travel? bus ? air?

any advice would be great

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 weeks what do you recommend

1 week Perú - Machu Pichu,Cuzco, etc. If you like the beach..... Máncora is really nice!

4 weeks Argentina - Buenos Aires and surroundings/ Patagonia/ Iguazú/ NW

1 week at the beach in Brazil or Uruguay.

You can take buses or fly in Argentina. It depends on how much time you want to spend getting to places, and also your budget, because buses here are very much cheaper than flying.

Have fun!!!

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 weeks what do you recommend

six weeks is a lot of time to travel around argentina.

Concerning Patagonia, with 15 days you are able to see a lot, but to Patagonia, you must fly due distances and irregular bus services

Argentina
Level Contributor
3,506 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 weeks what do you recommend

Six weeks seem to be a lot of time, but they go fast. Very fast when you are enjoying!!! Unfortunatelly.

Do not miss the NW of Argentina. There are great sceneries, history, wines, colourful mountains, and nice people.

Warm regards.

Giena

England
Level Contributor
595 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 weeks what do you recommend

cheers that sounds good! grabbing the bus is looking like the best option. those anyone have any sities where i can find out more info on them . schedules timeas cost destinations etc? again any help would be great

5. Re: 6 weeks what do you recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:20