We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 days in july 2012

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
181 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
15 days in july 2012

we( family of 3) plan to visit argentina in july next year. Would like to visit the following places

1. BA 2days

2. el calafate 2 days

3. Iguazu 2 days

4. Mendoza 2 days

We plan to visit torres del paine and rio de jenerio for which we have another 7 days.

Please help put together an itinerary which shall enable to me to see these places.Any recommendation is welcome.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
991 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 days in july 2012

Hi Bapin,

Consider that Argentina is a big country with lots of Kilometres between the places...Personally I think your schedule is too packed with little time in each place...At the very least you could do BA, mendoza and Iguazu (but even that would be like the amazing race and would only allow you to fleetingly see anything)...Remember you would have to fly to and from all these places - with usually BA as the connector....it seems all you would be doing is flying and more flying....

I think a good itinerary for 8 days would be:

Buenos Aires - 3 days

Iguazu - 2 days

Mendoza - 2 days

Buenos Aires - 1 day - before you fly to Rio

Others will be along here soon to give opinions.

Suerte!

2. Re: 15 days in july 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 19:17