We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendoza or Iguazu

Portland, Oregon
5 posts
Save Topic
Mendoza or Iguazu

We have a ten day trip starting the end of November including Rio and Buenos Aires and trying to decide if we include Mendoza or Iguazu to round out the trip. First trip to this part of South America any suggestions would be great. Like wine and the outdoors, can do one but not both this time around.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mendoza or Iguazu

In my opinion you can do vineyards in several places around the world but there is only one Iguazu falls. Even if you have visited other falls nothing can prepare you for the incredible Cataratas del Iguazu.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mendoza or Iguazu

Hi there I have never been to mendoza but Anna is quite right. The falls are one of the worlds great attractions and not to be missed. We bought a tikcet at the bus station in Iguazu which included a catamaran which went right under the falls. It was an amazing experience.

have a great trip

angie

www.angietravels.com

London
Level Contributor
508 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mendoza or Iguazu

I've been to both and to Iguazu twice now.....do Iguazu this time round.

Wirral UK
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
714 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mendoza or Iguazu

Agree with above. Iguazu is a must see place. Spend a few nights there.

5. Re: Mendoza or Iguazu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 13:16