I am traveling with my fiance to Buenos Aires for 5 days in July. I was thinking about the following itinerary but not sure I'm hitting all the hot spots or doing everything on the right day (so I don't have to spend half my day in traffic). Any help would be appreciated!!
Day 1 (Arrive in BA at 8 AM):
- Walk through La Boca neighborhood
- eat at Cafe Tortoni (lunch)
- Go to Plaza de Mayo, Calle Florida, Casa Rosada, and the Cathedral
- Historic BA/city walking tour
- walk through Puerto Madero at night and have dinner there
- Walk through Palermo and shop!
Day 4 (Saturday):
- Recoleta Feria, Recoleta Cemetry, Recoleta Park, Eva Peron Museum
Day 5 (Sunday):
- San Telmo Feria
Also, any food recommendations for each day/night would be AMAZING!
Thanks in advance :)Edited: 29 June 2012, 18:40