We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Honeymoon in Peru, Argentina and Brazil.

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Planning Honeymoon in Peru, Argentina and Brazil.

Hi everyone,

We just got married 2 weeks ago and planning our honeymoon in Peru, Argentina and Brazil in begining of 2013. we are thinking of going for 3weeks max 4weeks. we do wish to end our trip at Brazil beaches to relax before we fly back to the UK.

So here are a few questions, please help us to plan a wonderful trip:

1) how long we should go for? is 3-4 weeks enough?

2) when is the good time to go? is Jan-Feb good?

3) should we book the whole tour company or should we book flights, hotels seperately and only book tours to go around inside South America?

4) any suggest on Itinerary for us? where is the must see and not?

Thank you so much.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
763 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning Honeymoon in Peru, Argentina and Brazil.

Dear Anniev,

I am sure other reputable members of this forum will suggest different things.

I will give you just my modest opinion.

Although I would recommend all the countries in different trips, and probably taking 4 weeks for each, It is actually possible to do the three of them in four weeks.

This, of course, will mean to keep just probably with the most famous destinations of each of them, and missing some off the beaten path spots. But it doesn't mean that is not possible, and probably will be a honeymoon to remember for the rest of your days.

So- my suggested itinerary would be-

- Allow 10 days for Peru- so that you can do the Inca Trail- I would suggest walking. I don't know if it's your kind of thing but I think you will love it.

- 12 days for Argentina

- 6 days for Brazil (and then you will be able to enjoy not just the beach of Rio, I also would suggest a quick stop in Ilha Grande or Paraty).

Now I think to make the best of your twelve days in Argentina without getting exhausted would be-

3 days in Buenos Aires

3 days Iguazu

3 days El Calafate

2 days in Colonia (Uruguay) or in a Estancia near Buenos Aires

Last day in Buenos Aires before international flight

I know you could add other destinations but I am considering the most romantic and the highlights. Colonia is a little lovely colonial town, and we consider it a very romantic destiantion.

If you would prefer an Estancia, that's another option. I tried to suggest not so many flights and a more flexible and relaxed itinerary.

Please, dont hesitate to ask me for more information,

Saludos!

Veronica

Say Hueque Tours

2. Re: Planning Honeymoon in Peru, Argentina and Brazil.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:19