We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to plan my flights ?

Turkey
Level Contributor
47 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
How to plan my flights ?

Hello,

I need advice to plan my flights.

Want to give a visit to Brazil and Argentina. I will fly from Istanbul to Sao Paulo.

But want to give a visit to Rio, Foz De Iguacu and Buenos Aires too.

Don't know which order should I plan my flights.

Need to fly back from Saou Pulo too.

2 days in Sao Paulo

Fly to Buenos Aires, stay there 3 days, and fly to Foz De iguacu,

Spend 2 days in Foz de Iguacu,

Then fly back to Rio

and back to Sao Paulo.

Don't know if it is possible to fly between these destinations:

* Buenos Aires-Foz De Iguacu

* Foz De Iguacu -Rio

Thanks

Samy

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,955 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to plan my flights ?

Iguazu is a major tourist attraction in South America. Lots of flights. Try skyscanner.net

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,531 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to plan my flights ?

You should be able to book all of these flights through TAM airlines.

Not sure if they fly from Buenos Aires to Foz de Iguazú, but otherwise you could fly from BA to Puerto Iguazú (airport on the Argentininan side of the falls) with LAN Airlines.

As LAN and TAM have now merged ("LATAM"), that shouldn't be a problem.

www.tam.com.br/b2c/vgn/v/index.jsp…

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to plan my flights ?

Have a look at www.expedia.com then use Multiple Destinations. They are using a combination of Aerolineas and GOL Airlins. The total cost was $US804 for your itinerary.

Use all airports for your destination cities since Rio, and Buenos Aires have two airports then use IGR for your arrival airport from Buenos Aires and IGU for departure from Iguazu to Rio.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
768 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to plan my flights ?

Hola Samy,

It will be for sure cheaper to fry from Buenos Aires to Iguazu instead of Foz- then you can just cross the border to go to the next airport- you actually can visit the Brazilian side of the Falls and the same day, directly from the Park, go to the airport (about twenty minutes from it).

From Rio to Sao Paulo there are several flights a day, but you also have the bus option if you want to save some money.

Take care and have a great holiday!!

Veronica

Say Hueque Tours

5. Re: How to plan my flights ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 21:17