We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel

Edinburgh, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus travel

My boyfriend and I are travelling to Buenos Aires staying for a week and then hoping to travel by bus up to Rio De Janerio for our flight back to the UK. We are keen to see Iguazu falls on the way and have about two weeks to do it in. We are travelling in mid June so really want to catch some sunshine and hot beaches. I have looked at green toad bus travel but heard a few bad reviews.

If anyone knows of a route to take and good bus services.

Thanks kindly

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
786 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus travel

Hola Suzanne,

From Buenos Aires to Iguazu, for sure take Via Bariloche "tutto letto" the best category.

Feels like a completely bed!

have fun!!

Say Hueque Argentina Tours

2. Re: Bus travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 06:16