Me and my wife are planning a 13-day trip to Argentina in June 2014. We seek to see as much as possible sides of Argentina ( we don't seek for extreme sport/rafting/trekking for days..). However, we have many restrictions (We have to be in Brazil for the World Cup):
1. Arriving to Buenos Aires (on 16.6 morning)
2. Leaving Argentina from Iguazu falls by walking (land pass) to the brazilian side on 29.6 evening.
3. June - so the south region is not in our plans (COLD!)
4. we have to visit BA, Iguazu falls.
We thought about the following route, but it may be not optimal regarding flight time/cost/intersting places:
1. 4 days in BA, then flight to Bariloche
2. 3 days in Bariloche (and around), then flight to Salta.
3. 3 days in Salta (and around), then flight to Iguazu.
4. 2 days in Iguazu and walking to Brazilian side.
What do you think? What are the fatal mistakes in this route ? :-)
What are you suggestions for the optimal route?
Thank you in advance!!