We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argentina and Brazil honeymoon 2 weeks

Belfast, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Argentina and Brazil honeymoon 2 weeks

Hi all, just wanted some advice and info. Myself and my husband to be :) are trying to organise our honeymoon in February 2015. At the minute I have only organise flights but we fly into Buenos Aires on Saturday 7 Feb morning and fly out of Rio on Sunday 22nd evening. Just wondered if any body has any suggested itineraries for our trip to get to see the most of Argentina and Brazil. We are not fussy couple so willeither fly internal flights or bus train what ever is Easier but also somewhat budget conscience as well. All ideas would be much appreciated ;)

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,497 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Argentina and Brazil honeymoon 2 weeks

After a 5 day visit to Buenos Aires then you might enjoy a visit to the South of Argentina to Patagonia. Have a look at www.interpatagonia.com for details on the various destinations.

The area around Bariloche is lovely with stays either in Bariloche, Villa Angostura, or San Martin de los Andes.

It's possible to rent some lovely houses on the lakes and enjoy the views and natural environment of this lovely plance.

After Patagonia, then a fight to Iguazu Falls(IGR) via Buenos Aires transfer. The Falls are the largest in the world in a beautiful natural jungle setting.

Two or three days is sufficient for a visit to Iguazu Falls.

There are direct flights from Iguazu(IGU) to Rio.

Have a look at www.welcomeargentina.com for more details.

Have fun with your holiday planning.

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
906 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Argentina and Brazil honeymoon 2 weeks

Depends what you want.

Work back from Rio - 3 days minimum

Skip the rest of Brazil but fly from Foz do Iguazu after 2 or 3 days on the Argentinian and Brazilian side

Fly to Puerto Iguazu from BA after visiting BA, Tigre, and Colonia in Uruguay - 5 or more days

There is not much left apart from a quick trip to Patagonia and back.

So perhaps spend 2 or 3 days on the coast south of Rio

Patagonia may be best left for another trip.

PM me if you need more ideas once you have worked things out a bit more

3. Re: Argentina and Brazil honeymoon 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 06:16