We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

London
3 posts
Save Topic
Weather in November

I am going to Perito Moreno Glacier and Bariloche in the first half of December. Can anybody tell me how cold iot is likely to be?

Susan

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November

it's a good time, cause you will get many sunny days, but of course it will be cold, like from 4 to 11 degrees centigrate and then maybe higher at noon...although the weather is so crazy these days, everywhere, it's not so easy to predict. Then, what you need is polars, jackets, water-proof clothing, gloves and a hat. You will be ok with that. Ah, and good trekking shoes!!

have fun.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November

Thanks for your reply, not sure what polars are. Will I get away with a fleece and a waterproof overjacket, I dont want to carry a big anorack if I dont need as after that we are going up to the north where it will be hot.

3. Re: Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 05:17