We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Ice in Calafate

London
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Big Ice in Calafate

Does anyone know how strict are they with the age limit in the Big Ice excursion? There are two very fit 47 and 50 year olds in my party and wondered whether they would be stopped from going on this trek. Anyone knows? Thanks

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Ice in Calafate

Age limit for Big Ice, is 45 years in good shape... 2 years ago when they just started.. I´ve done it..at 48 years old, and no restrictions by that time..

They wont stop you, they do not ask for ID, to check your age...but they will warned you about the circuit..

It´s a real tiring adventure...you will be walking for 5 hours between the ice and the woods....I´m a former rugby player, and I keep doing activities...I got exhausted...but I do smoke a pack of Marlboro a day

2. Re: Big Ice in Calafate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 20:17