Myself & a group of 3 close friends are travelling to Brazil in a months time from UK & S.Africa. We are starting off in Sao Paulo for 3 days (Fri-Sun), then moving on to visit Iguazu Falls for two days (Mon-Tues), and final destination Rio (Wed-Sun) - basically looking for some advice on the following please:-
* As we are first time vistors we would like to do some 'touristy' stuff - Which tours do you recommend (which will give us the best experience) and easiest/cheapest way to book them?
* Any shopping malls/designer/brand outlets in any of destination we travelling to?
* All my fabulous shoes seemed to be made in Brazil - any tips on where we can find these?
* Its my 30th birthday and we will be in Sao Paolo on Friday the 4th - do you know of any nice restaurants and clubs perhaps we can try out that will be an unforgettable experience?
* It's my friends 30th birthday on Friday the 11th and we will be in Rio - again any lovely restauarant and fab club you can recommend to celebrate this?
* Anything happening locally which we shoudl know about that we can try fit in while we there?
* Easiest/cheapest ways of getting from airports to hotel (city centre locations) - public transport or taxi?
* Any travel advice generally...
Very excited about this trip so any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.