We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

United States
Level Contributor
595 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

Hi,

I'm planning to enter Brazil from Colombia, travel in Brazil, and then visit Uruguay and Argentina. But flights out of SA are cheaper from Sao Paulo than from Buenos Aires. Will I be allowed multiple entries on my Brazilian visa to make something like this work?

Thanks!

feira
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

This depends on how many days you initially spend in Brazil. Limit is 180 per year, including an initial prazo and an extention.

United States
Level Contributor
595 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

Ah, ok, well, I definitely won't spend that many days. Maybe 20-ish and then a couple.

kentucky
Level Contributor
5,886 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

That is IF the consulate chooses to grant you the 10 yr visa.. It isn't automatic. Have you rec'd your visa yet?

You are aware you have an arrival tax for Argentina, yes?

Edited: 24 February 2013, 18:39
United States
Level Contributor
595 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

Yes I got 10 yrs and I know I have the big payment online to Argentina. Cheers for reminding me!

5. Re: Multiple entries on Brazil 10-year visa for Americans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:17