We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

Some time(2015 maybe) I want to go to Iguazu Falls before a cruise of South America departing from Rio. Princess is asking way too much to add on a land portion to Iguazu so I would really appreciate any information on a good, reputable tour company to plan a trip to Iguaza Falls. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Miami
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

It' shouldn't be too difficult for a resourceful traveler to plan this trip.Take a look at the websites of the domestic Brazilian airlines (GOL, TAM, Azul, Avianca) for flights. You can use an online booker for hotels after checking reviews here on TA. Getting around at the falls is quite easy on your own by taxi or local bus.

Tarpon Springs...
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

thanks for your reply. I have googled tour cmopanies that take people to Iguaza Falls and several come up, but not knowing anything about them I am very hesitant. Your idea about just booking the flights/hotels myself is certainly doable. So there are public buses that go around the falls?? And maybe tours once we got there??? Thanks again for your reply.

3. Re: Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:16