We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a scenic bus route between Recife-Porto de Galinhas

New York City, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a scenic bus route between Recife-Porto de Galinhas

Hi there,

I am planning to head to Brazil in April and want to leave at least 5 days to see the Northeast. I was wondering if there was a scenic bus ride option (along the coast) from Recife to Porto de Galinhas, and also Recife to Natal? I'm fine with long bus trips but wanted to have some scenery to look at; I know the PE-60 is a scenic route in the Northeast but not sure if you can take that all the way to Porto de Galinhas or Natal. Please let me know, thanks!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
1,208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a scenic bus route between Recife-Porto de Galinhas

PE-60 heading south is NOT a scenic route. There are no scenic buses as far as I know.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a scenic bus route between Recife-Porto de Galinhas

Not all that long, so that wouldn't seem to be a concern. Not particularly scenic, unless you consider hills and sugarcane fields scenic. We've driven the route and didn't find side trips until south of Porto.

3. Re: Is there a scenic bus route between Recife-Porto de Galinhas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:17