We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaranes del Sur and Hotel Loberias 3 nights

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaranes del Sur and Hotel Loberias 3 nights

Due to cancellation of Skorpios ! cruise re our booked dates, and non refundable airfare and ongoing itinerary bookings we had to relucantly accept a change to the 3 night Hotel Loberias with 1 day Catamaran del Sur cruise as alternative. Have read the websites! We are N.W. boaters and very much regret not cruising the fiords and being aboard a ship.

If any travellers have feedback for us re our now ticketed/confirmed Catamaran del Sur 1 day cruise with Hotel Loberias stay ...(including Aiken del Sur Park Day...not a fair substitute for being on the bow/stern of a ship and cruising..... it would be appreciated. We, at this time are feeling very disapointed with necessary change of plans.

Santiago
Level Contributor
493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaranes del Sur and Hotel Loberias 3 nights

In my very personal opinion is much better the 1 day tour to the Glacier than de Skorpios Navigation as the Skorpios I is really old and slow.

The Catamaran is not luxurious, but is ok.

The Loberias del Sur is a very nice hotel by the way and Aiken Park is a nice place as well....

I know tah tour and services are really ggood...

2. Re: Catamaranes del Sur and Hotel Loberias 3 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 08:24