We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Backpacking in November

CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Backpacking in November

I'm planning a solo trip in November and need ideas,sites to see and any itinararies that travelers have used in the past to see northen chile,lake district and patagonia if possible. Hostel recommendations and how to get around via bus or rail are needed? any info would be helpful and a good start in my planning. thx

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,184 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Backpacking in November

One alternative for you would be the Pachamamabybus (pachamamabybus.com) directed at backpackers which runs both to the north and south of Chile going to many out of the way places. My niece took the northern tour a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. The tours take 10 days, but you can stop off or only take part of the route.

2. Re: Backpacking in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 05:18