We're planning a 2 week trip to Latin America and it would go roughly like below
- Salt flats from San Pedro
- Iguazu fall
What concerns me the most is Salt flat bit that departs from Chile. We initially considered going to Uyuni but ended up deciding not to do since it's just a lot of hassle just to get there. Thus, and alternatively, we're thinking of joining a tour from San Pedro for salt flats. I have done a bit of research but still not quite sure how it works.
- Is there any tour that departs from Santiago?
- Any name of good travel agency who has the 3-day tour to salt flats?
- Do we still cross border to Bolivia? i.e. Do we need a Bolivia Visa?
- Should we buy a trip online? Or would that be cheaper in Chile?
- What's the approx. price range?
Thanks a lot guys, preparing for trips is always fun!