We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torres del Paine trekking

London, England...
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Torres del Paine trekking

Hi,

Just wondering if I should book well in advance or can I just book when I turn up a couple of days before? Not looking for luxury just really want to get some good photo opportunities

Cheers

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,534 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torres del Paine trekking

It depends on what you were thinking of not booking! The refugios, mountain lodges, are unlikely to have a spare bunk from November through March but you can always rent a camping space from them. The hotels are really luxury in services or prices. Most people who want to stay flexible opt for camping, either with their own tent or a rented one.

2. Re: Torres del Paine trekking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 06:18