We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chile and Argentina in 16 days ...

New Delhi, India
6 posts
Save Topic
Chile and Argentina in 16 days ...

Hi,

My wife and I are planning our 10th wedding anniversary holiday in Dec 2014. We have 16 days and would like to travel across both Chile and Argentina. We have booked our flights - we fly into Santiago and fly out froM Buenos Aires. We love nature, food and wine. We also love hiking. I know that 16 days is not enough to do justice to any one of these two countries but there are so many places to visit in the world and so little time :-)

I am looking for suggestions on the itinerary - what to do? where to go? what to prioritise? what to drop? how long?. Tips on special experiences that could make the holiday extra memorable are welcome too. Finally, any suggestions on guides/ tour operators will be awesome

I know this is a very broad request. Appreciate your patience and any help you all can provide ...

Cheers

Tours 4 Tips
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Tours 4 Tips
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Sousas Tour
Cultural Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Uncorked Wine Tours
Wine Tours & Tastings , Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,020 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chile and Argentina in 16 days ...

See my reply in your Argentina post.

You may want to do some more research, and then come back with questions. You seem, to me, to be asking for quite a lot - the sort of thing one normally pays a travel agent to do.

The people on here are all unpaid volunteers. And it is much easier to answer questions rather than devise trips.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chile and Argentina in 16 days ...

Hi:

Try www.chiletraveltours.com . I know they have packages in Chile and Argentina as well.

Good luck

3. Re: Chile and Argentina in 16 days ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:20