We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valdivia Airport to Villarica

Christchurch, New...
10 posts
Save Topic
Valdivia Airport to Villarica

We are arriving in Valdivia in late November late in the day and want to get to Villarica. Is there any chance of a direct bus or collectivo or will we have to go into Valdiva first

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,914 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valdivia Airport to Villarica

If you are not staying in Valdivia, the airport at Temuco would be closer to Villarica. You will have to go to the bus terminal in Valdivia to get a bus. JAC has several a day and there must be other bus companies. You can always look at connecting in Temuco as well. It takes about two hours.from Valdivia to Villarica. The last bus will probably be around 8 pm though.

Christchurch, New...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Valdivia Airport to Villarica

Thanks, I presume the same applies to Panguipulli then. We are beginning a cycle tour and it doesn’t really matter to us where we start. We had thought of flying to Temuco but the combination of flights available and times to connect with our international ticket to Santiago means we end up in Valdivia.

I see that there are 4 bus companies that travel from Valdivia to Panguipulli . I hope that at least one can carry our bikes as well. I think we may have to stay a night in Valdivia but I was just hoping that there may be possible to avoid that for time reasons.

3. Re: Valdivia Airport to Villarica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2016, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Valdivia