We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in santiago

Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in santiago

I am planning a 3 day trip to Santiago in mid July. I would like suggestions about day trips to the hills and wineries. Do you think I am better off getting a hotel for 3 nights in Santiago than speding one night somewhere else?

Thanks

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,611 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in santiago

Because you are visiting in winter, I would just use Santiago as your base. All hotels have day tours available and you could see what is on offer when you get here. If you are interested in skiing, you can do that an hour from Santiago.

2. Re: 3 days in santiago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 12:19