We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years in Santiago

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
10 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
New Years in Santiago

Hello! I am going to spend the New Years in Santiago with my family and I am looking for some restaurant recommendations and tips about the city! Thanks for the help!

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,529 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years in Santiago

New Year is big in Chile. the centre is in Valparaiso which has a massive firework display at midnight. This attracts thousands and if your family haven't yet booked a room or terrace with a view then it will be the street. There is a big firework display in downtown Santiago as well at the Entel tower. the hotels all throw lavish dinner dances as do many restaurants and the nightclubs.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
224 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years in Santiago

How as NYE in Santiago? I am thining of booking a tour this NY that ends in Santiago

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
10 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years in Santiago

It was pretty nice, we chose to go to a restaurant in El Bosque norte, called Enebro, I have posted my review there. If you can, try to spend the NY in Valparaiso ou Vina del Mar, because everyone goes there to celebrate! I didn't see much of fireworks...

4. Re: New Years in Santiago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 08:40