We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santiago to Valpraiso

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galena, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Santiago to Valpraiso

What would be the cost of a bus or private van to Valpraiso port from a hotel in Santiago? Need to leave AM of Dec 3 to meet our cruise ship. Any ideas/ information would be appreciated.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,679 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santiago to Valpraiso

Hi,

I don't know the answer, but in your shoes I would google for information.

What have you got to lose?

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,222 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santiago to Valpraiso

There is no shared transfer services between Santiago hotels and the cruise terminal in Valparaiso. Taxis charge around US$140 for the trip.

Galena, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santiago to Valpraiso

Is it possible to get a bus at the airport to Valpraiso, or are there private tour operators who will pick you up at the airport, tour wine country in Casablanca and then deliver you to Valpraiso or Vina del Mar????If so do you have any names I could contact and possible prices. Thank you!

4. Re: Santiago to Valpraiso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:16