We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget for Santiago

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Budget for Santiago

Hi guys!

We arrive in Santiago on 19 May & are trying to do a rough budget for the 7 days that we'll be there.

Can anyone give me a rough estimation of the range of cost for food in Chile? At the moment we have budgeted about $40 per day for two meals a day. Is this realistic and what type of food could we expect to have (eg. street food, lower restaurants, medium or higher end)?

Also, could anyone give me a rough estimation of a budget each day (excluding accommodation)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Auckland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Budget for Santiago

Do you think there are other day trips we can do (other than Valpariso) that are worthwhile?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,730 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Budget for Santiago

visit a vineyard? horse-riding? bike tours?

What do you want to do?

Auckland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Budget for Santiago

I think we are going to go to cascada de las aminas & Valpariso & then sight see for the rest of the time now!

14. Re: Budget for Santiago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 04:19