We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

Hi there,

My co-worker and I are tacking on 3 extra days to a business trip in mid-October. Our company requires us to leave our hotel (Sheraton) and check in to a new one after our work is done. Since we only have a short time in the city we would like a hotel that is centrally located to great restaurants and shops (mid-range vs. high-end). We might also want to do a city tour or visit a vineyard. I have done a lot of research but honestly feel a little spun around. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Danielle

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,917 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

Hi

Have a look at places in BellaVista, Lastarria, Providencia

You can list hotels on here by price or popularity. You don't mention your budget, so difficult to suggest places.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,420 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

It does depend on your budget. If this is not a limitation, I would suggest The Aubrey in Bellavista if pretty is a major consideration. Alternatives could be the Ismael 312 or the Lastarria Boutique Hotel in the Lastarria/Bellas Artes area.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

Thanks to you both for the suggestions! I am sharing a room with my co-worker and we are willing to spend about 200-300 USD/ night.

Toid, I was looking at Ismael 312 last night and it looks really cool. If the location is good, then it is a definite maybe. I am going to look into the others you mentioned as well.

peterscot, I will look at hotels at my price point in those neighborhoods :)

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,917 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

I think I've reviewed the Aubrey. Not run of the mill, but I didnt like banging my shins on the bed or head on the ceiling. (I am not tall!). Other rooms are probably better....

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,420 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

The location is excelent. I have lived close by for 25 years!

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

Thanks peterscot - I am only 5 feet tall so I probably won't be in danger of hitting my head on the ceiling but the shin thing sounds painful, haha

Thanks Toid, you are lucky to live in such a beautiful city!

7. Re: Need hotel suggestions in Santiago de Chile..pretty please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:16