We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus tickets

Toronto
3 posts
Save Topic
Bus tickets

My wife and I will be taking a one-way bus from Santiago (Los heroes) to Temuco. I was wondering how much time I would need before purchasing the tickets. We'll be arriving in Santiago on a Saturday morning for three nights, then taking the bus on Tuesday. Is there any chance of this bus being sold out, if, for an example, I waited until Sunday or Monday to buy the tickets.

thanks in advance

John

D.M. thanks for the info to my last question.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,534 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus tickets

Overnight bus? Usually the better the type of seat, the easier it is to book only a couple of days ahead. Is it Cruz del Sur? They have an office in Providencia which is open Saturday until three, I think, if that helps.

From Santiago to Temuco there are a number of bus lines (from different bus stations), so unless it is on a long weekend when buses fill up more, you should be OK.

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus tickets

I was actually going to try to make the bus trip a morning departure. I'm not sure which bus line I'll be taking.

thanks again.

3. Re: Bus tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Santiago