We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guide

San Diego...
Level Contributor
27 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Guide

GT Tours, Mr. Guillermo Toloza; contactgttours@gmail.com; www.facebook.com/GTToursChile; +56-97-3067040. Guillermo operates a small/mid-sized 5 passenger car. Guillermo was an absolute delight, speaking excellent English (he’s conversant in 4 languages), and provided an excellent in depth introduction to both Valparaiso, and nearby Vina del Mar.

Part of the tour was walking, around and to the various sites of specific interest. He also drove us to some of the same sites as the tour buses (but giving us individual attention for about half as much cost).

When we stopped for coffee, and a toilet break, he did not charge us for the time, and extended the tour accordingly. We were so pleased with Guillermo, that we asked him for another hour, and to join us for lunch, and we went to a local restaurant in town (see accompanying photo of the appetizer).

All in all, I heartily recommend using Guillermo for tours or transportation services.

Valparaiso, Chile
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Guide

Thank you so much for such a great evaluation of my services. I appreciate it and look forward to have you in my beautiful country soon. I love what I do and I try to make all my guests to feel this love for tourism and Valparaiso

All the best from Chile.

Guillermo Toloza

GTTours Chile

2. Re: Tour Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:15