We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

After reading many fabulous reviews for this hotel in ' trip adviser' I am trying to make a booking there for 2 nights in August. I have made numerous requests on their hotel site for a room but there has been no response. Almost feel like giving up - any suggestions

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
456 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

cialcotel@hotelpatioandaluz.com

Is this the address you have?

I just called the hotel and confirmed that the email address is correct, and they also told me that they check the email every day. Let me know if you are still having trouble. I am in no way affiliated with the hotel, but have walked by it many times, it looks lovely - if you end up staying there I'd love to hear back how it was! ;)

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have been sending them to the correct email address. Will try again now and see how I get on. Thanks for your help!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

Just to let you know that within minutes of my sending another email this morning I have received a positive response. You must have in some way worked a 'little' miracle!! Thanks!

Kind regards

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
456 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel El Patio Andaluz no response to my emails

how funny!

happy to do it - I am email happy myself (which is perhaps stating the obvious), and know how frustrating it can be to get in touch with anyone here via email - often a little call goes a long way. ;) Figured since it was a local call for me, what the heck!