We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

Doing the Gate 1 Ecuador with Amazon cruise in July. Anyone have any good information to share such as packing lists, immunization recommendations, etc? Appreciate any comments. We used Gate 1 for a Greece trip and loved it. Hope we have the same experience.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
10,280 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

Shouldn't Gate 1 be providing you with this info??

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
718 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

Helena, I just sent you a message on the Peru forum and now I see you are also going to Ecuador. That's another place I want to go and will really want to hear about your trip with Gate 1. Maybe we will go there next year. This site can help you. …cdc.gov/travel/…ecuador A travel doctor can make everything easy for you.

I would imagine Gate 1 will be sending more information as the date gets closer. However, I found this site to from another company that gives information that may help you for when you are on the Amazon cruise. rainforestcruises.com/storage/…20Guide.pdf

I'm glad to hear you had a good trip to Greece with Gate 1. Our trip with them to Peru will be the first we have taken with Gate 1.

Seattle
Level Contributor
225 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

nannacallie - Thanks so much for your link above -- lots of good information. I'm taking the Gate 1 Ecuador trip in mid-September. I've bought a couple travel guides and have started "doing my homework." I feel the more you know in advance, the richer your experience will be!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
718 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

I hope you both post a trip report.

5. Re: Gate 1 Ecuador with amazon cruise in July. Anyone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15