We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teaching jobs

Connecticut
14 posts
Save Topic
Teaching jobs

I will be in Ecuador this summer for a month. I currently teach English Language Learners here. Wondering if it is possible to find teaching jobs in Ecuador? I would be interested in moving there for a year or two. Any advice, contacts or information would be greatly appreciated.

USA
Level Contributor
293 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teaching jobs

Hello:

I just got my teaching job through International Schools Services(google that exact phrase). They are holding the final 2008 job fair in June then will present many large job fairs again beginning in Winter 2009. There are other reputable organizations, but start with ISS- you cannot go wrong.

Lana

Albuquerque, NM USA
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Teaching jobs

Log onto exploreecuador.com. They have some good advice.

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
22 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teaching jobs

When will you be there this summer? I am also traveling there this summer and am hoping to teach English for a month or two. Maybe we could keep in contact as one of us may find a good contact.

4. Re: Teaching jobs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 22:19