We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

I've stayed there before, but stayed in one of the honeymoon suites. This time we're looking for one of the non-suite rooms. Any suggestions on particular room numbers to ask for? I know I don't want to be on the top floor, but beyond that any specifics would be helpful as it's somewhat difficult to tell from the pictures on the web.

Thanks.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
226 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

In non-suites, we have stayed in room 6 on the second floor--- it has one bed, and is a very small room, I don't recommend that room-- the ones across the hall were larger ( I don't recall their exact numbers).

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

Thanks. That was on my list of possibilities ... Now crossed off. Appreciate the heads up.

Surrey
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

I am staying there right now. Avoid room 24 as they are doing renovations next door and on roof. Very noisy in day and early morning. Also suggest you get a front room as back rooms,such as room 24 are also noisy at night due to proximity of bus depot.

Having stayed here 4nights I think there are places that are nice and similar price or better nearby so I will be moving on tomorrow. Cafe culture is nice but I do not think of value for money ESP with noise as described.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

WCK: I'll also be interested in any feedback on the hotel you move to! Thanks.

CHARLOTTE
Level Contributor
836 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

Don't know what price room you are searching for but La Rabida is good.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

Thanks. I'll check it out. I'd prefer something around $100 or so.

8. Re: Preferred rooms for Cafe Cultura?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 13:18