We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peru to Quito

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
51 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Peru to Quito

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the easiest and/or most affordable way to get from Peru to Quito? I do not have my travel plans in order yet, but I will most likely be traveling from Trujillo but could also travel from Lima. Thanks for any information provided.

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peru to Quito

Hello

the easiest and affortable is to travel from Trujillo to Huaquillas ( Ecuador ), its at least 6 hours drive our more and from Huayaquillas to Machala is about 1 hour. You can do this by bus and from Machala there are flights to Quito you can check for $150 rount trip, if you want to get faster to Quito, otherwise travel from Mahcala to Quito you can do it in another 12 hours. But there area alot of other cities to visit and things to do.

The airline is call saereo www.saereo.com the flights are from Mon to Fri at 07:45 and 18:05 for the weekend are other scheduales

Good luck

AC

2. Re: Peru to Quito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2009, 05:18