We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two days in quito

Which Quito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
two days in quito

i will be in quito for 3 days in June before a boat trip.

does anyone know about the Haciena Mojanda.

I am not sure whether i want to spend time in Quito or head for the mountains.

would welcome some coments on the city,etc.

Ecuador
Level Contributor
392 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: two days in quito

I had noit heard of that Hacienda. You should spend time in Quito. This is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, first mankind patrimony and one of the highest capital cities on earth. Nestled in the Andes and surrounded by amazing volcanoes like Antisana, Cayambe, Pichincha and Cotopaxi. You can make day trips to this places or travel around to them by car/bus. Also it is close to Otavalo indian Market and Papallacta Hot Springs. Quito has awesome spanish architecture from XV century and its crossed by the Equator line. If you want my advice it's always better to take advantage of time and hire a proffesional Guide trough a reputable tour company. Regards.

2. Re: two days in quito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 07:15