We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Quito Airport facilities

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
New Quito Airport facilities

Hi, does anyone know if there are airport lounges in the new Quito airport the general public can pay to sit in? I'm looking at maybe staying a few hours in one instead of finding accommodation as I have a very early flight out after coming back from the Galapagos.

I can't seem to find any useful info online about the new airport and the facilities, would be great if anyone can advise.

thanks in advance!

Kylie

Mentioned in this post
Quito
Quito
Pichincha Province, Ecuador
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: New Quito Airport facilities

Can someone tell me what amenities are offered in the VIP lounge and what I have to do to use it? (i.e. Is there a charge, must I be a business class passenger, etc.) I land in Quito at 11:59PM and fly out again at 6:20AM. My current plan is to get a ride to a nearby hotel to nap and shower, but if I can do that at the airport, it'd be easier (and less $$$$!). I didn't see anything on the airport's site about the lounge.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Mentioned in this post
Quito
Quito
Pichincha Province, Ecuador
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: New Quito Airport facilities

Kylie -

Can you tell me if you used the lounge and what it was like?

Thanks!!

43. Re: New Quito Airport facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 05:27