We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downhill

Which Quito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
buenos aires
Level Contributor
111 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Downhill

Hi everyody ,

I have one free day in quito and I would like to downhill one of the volcanos located around it.

I already went to Cotopaxi and love it.

Does anyone know where can i hire someone to take me to cayambe or Pululahua or Ruccu Pichincha ? I don't want to pay 100 U$ , which is the regular charge for a day trip if you are alone.

Thanks in advance

Mariano

Golden, Colorado
Level Contributor
317 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downhill

did you try biking dutchman?

http://www.bikingdutchman.com/reservations/

buenos aires
Level Contributor
111 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Downhill

Yes i contacted them but they are really expensive,

they want to charge me more than 100 U$ : (

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,684 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Downhill

I doubt you will find a better price than that with a private driver, even if you could find one that would provide a bike and transport it. You might check around at the South American Explorers Club and see if they have any recommendation.

buenos aires
Level Contributor
111 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Downhill

Thanks a lot for your advice dude

5. Re: Downhill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:17