We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Which Cuenca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Does anyone have the e mail address for the above hotel which they could kindly supply me with?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,205 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

I had no trouble finding it on their web site. If I wasnt here to do my own research I would look for you but it is easy enough to find via Google.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Yes you would have thought so. I have been trying to do this using Google ( typing in - mail address for Sanrafael) and also this weblink http://casasanrafael.com/contacts.html

However there is nothing listed under the website's contacts.

Hence the reason for my post!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Maybe you're Googling too specifically. I found it on the "Contactos" page of their Web site: http://casasanrafael.com/contactos.htm

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Thank you for perservering! Yes that is the same website I am using just that I have the English website version. Under "contacto" on the menu there is nothing listed at all on your link or mine - perhaps you can see it and for some reason I am unable to. Very annoying for sure!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

No, no, the email address really is there in the oval in the bottom right corner of the map on the Contact page--in both the English and Spanish versions. I know I could just paste it here but I KNOW you can do this! Maybe you're just glancing at it too quickly--read every line and I'll bet you'll feel silly for missing it. (Can you tell I taught for a long time? I never gave my students the answer when they could find it themselves.) If you honestly can't find it, send me a PM.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Well I have tried again and again - there is only a blank page. I get nothing not even a map as the contact link does not appear to work like the other heading links do. I have found a load more pictures this time that I had not seen when looking before! It must be my computer because there is just a blank page with the hotel name on top under contacts. I too been teaching for years and glad to be out of it now having retired last summer!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Okay, you've obviously given it the ol' college try, so here goes: info@casasanrafael.com Do note that Ecuadorians take a more casual approach to responding so it might be a few days before any reponds.

Maybe it's your browser that's causing the problem???

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Oh thank you very much. i did look at some options on the webbrowser but really not too sure what to do to resolve a problem that I didnt know I had! Anyway many thanks indeed for helping me out. Happy Easter!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

I promise not to make you work so hard next time you have a question!

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: E mail address for Casa san Rafael Cuenca

Well like you i don't give up easily. Have had reply from hotel now too so very many thanks. No one else responded so very glad you were kind. Hope others repay you with same kindness. Much appreciated. Regards Susie.