I've been browsing the sites of different cruise operators and they all seem to offer a bit too much or not enough. I am looking for a trip focused on experiencing as much as possible of the islands through diverse activites, but no frills.
- around 7 days cruise (flexible)
- more remote destinations favoured
- 1-2 days of scuba diving. will need to rent all equipment
- plenty of time on the ground (am an avid photographer)
- kayaking option would be nice, but not required
- NO "included" tour in Quito or other places on the mainland
- happy to pay extra for quality, but not interested in pampered luxury