We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Archipel II - Laundry Services?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Archipel II - Laundry Services?

Does anyone know if the cruise ships offer laundry service? The Galapagos part is the exact middle of my trip and I'd love to take less and do laundry, but not sure if the ships offer this. I'll be on the Archipel II specifically.

Thanks!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
850 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Archipel II - Laundry Services?

I don't know about that ship in particular but you don't normally get a laundry service on board. I did manage to get one outfit washed and dried on the Beagle but that was because I fell into a mud pool and I think they were horrified by what was climbing back onto their ship - LOL.

On my previous cruise on the Alta, it called at Puerto Ayora in the middle of the cruise. Then it was possible to sent things to the island laundry service and have them ready by the time the ship left. Very cheap.

Normally you have to make do with washing them in your cabin and hanging them out on deck. Most of the boats have a line somewhere. If you take quick dry man-made fabrics it will be easier.

2. Re: Archipel II - Laundry Services?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:24