We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
275 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

I just returned from a trip on the QB....

If anyone is considering this boat, please feel free to PM me- I feel like I had a lot of questions I couldn't find the answers to about this boat but I am so happy with the choice! The crew, itinerary, experience...all of it far surpassed my expectations.

I am anxious to see what the 2012 itineraries look like, because I wouldn't hesitate to book another trip on this boat if the islands change! I want to return and see some more....

I have a bunch of photos of the boat itself and some other things, if anyone needs this- I can also answer questions about amenities, packing lists (a lot of what was recommended I never used), etc etc.

Loved LOVED loved this boat!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

Oh, c'mon, put a trip report on the forum!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
275 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

I will... I actually wrote one and forgot to hit submit before closing.... ill write it again!

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

I am thinking of atour on queen beatriz in August and would love to talk to you and/or see your pictures. katen

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
275 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

check out my trip report- also if you go to my travelpod, I have some really detailed info on the trip!

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

Thankyou. Found your travel report which was very helpful. Don't know how to view your travel pod. Katenpopat@googlemail.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

Hi Lovintheworld17

I found your travelpod report really useful, thanks so much for the info.

I have actually booked a Galapagos cruise on the G6/Queen Beatriz (through Gap) and am going in September.

My friend and I have booked a standard cabin. I can't seem to find any decent photos of the standard cabins on the net - do you have any?

I see from the deck plans that some standard twins are smaller than others so am just a bit concerned. I note that you actually had a deluxe cabin but was just wondering if you'd had a peak into a standard room and what your thoughts were.

Were they spacious enough for two girls?

Would you recommend paying the extra for the deluxe cabin or does it not make that much difference in terms of comfort?

Other than the size difference between the standard and deluxe cabins, did you notice a difference between staying on the main or upper deck (in terms of noise, turbulence, views etc)?

(sorry, I've submitted this question under your report too as I don't know which posts you get notified about)

7. Re: Queen Beatriz - Excellent choice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2013, 10:24