We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February vs. End of March

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
February vs. End of March

Can anyone tell me if there are any major differences between these 2 times? We had Celebrity Xpedition booked for March 2013 on their B itinerary which includes Kicker Rock and Bartolome. They seem now to be switching the rotation and if we keep the same date, we will be on Itinerary A, which goes to where the Waved Albatross can be found but is the end of March too early to see them??? Don't want to miss out on KR, Bartolome and still not see the Albatross. Thanks.....

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
850 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February vs. End of March

I think it was about 2nd week in April before they arrived this year. You may be lucky but its safer from May to November.

I wouldn't like to guarantee a 2013 booking would have the same itinerary as the national park may change it again by then. Celebrity were selling 2011 itineraries for 2012 long after the national park announced the new rules that made those itineraries impossible. I was giving information to their sales staff on another boat who were trying to sell me a cruise that couldn't exist.

2. Re: February vs. End of March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 10:37